Carpet comes in varieties and similarly their cleaning methods and techniques also come in varieties. A dirty carpet is really not good for the health and hence it needs to be clean in timely manner. Carpet cleaning companies uses various methods for the carpet cleaning depending upon the type of carpet you had in your home. Each of the carpet cleaning method possesses its own pros and cons. It depends upon you to weigh each one of them and decide which one to opt for. Basically carpet cleaning can be divided into two categories that is wet carpet cleaning and dry carpet cleaning. Thus you need to decide which type of carpet cleaning method will suit carpet in your home. Here are some of the types of carpet cleaning methods.
Wet carpet cleaning method
Wet carpet cleaning method is also known as steam cleaning method or hot water extraction method. In this method the carpet is first pre conditioned with a chemical reagent which liquefies oil based substances and soils which might be there in the carpet fibers. Now the water is boiled up to its boiling temperature and then it is pressurized. After that the next step is injecting it into the carpet. After completion of 10 to 15 minutes of this injunction, the solution is extracted out of the carpet with the help of vacuum.
- Get the soiling out of the carpet deeply.
- It permits the use of extreme temperature use of chemical and pressure.
- It allows dwell time for solvent and its reactions.
- This carpet cleaning method is most widely used.
- This method is highly recommended by the experts and professionals.
- The drying time is very long but it can be shortened with the usage of powerful equipment and by competent technicians.
- If you want maximum efficiency then expensive equipments are to be used.
- The cost factor is also relatively high.
Dry carpet cleaning method with absorbent compound
A powder is mixed up with the cleaning agents and special solvents and it is spread over the carpet. After that it is worked into the carpet with the help of a machine which is fitted with counter rotating brushes. Now the powder will absorb the soil into the carpet fibers after it is set on the carpet for a time period of 10 to 15 minutes and then it vacuumed up.
- The system is very simple and there is no need of technical training.
- The drying time is very less. It can be put to use in approximately 20 minutes only. Thisis really quick.
- There is a possibility of powder being trapped in the carpet and create a build up over period of time.
- This method can lead to excessive build up of dust in the home.
- This method does not ensure the cleaning of carpet deeply. Hence there is a possibility of dust remaining in the carpet and carpet not being completely clean.
I know you don’t want to suffer from getting health issues or sick, for that the main thing which you must take into consideration is cleaning your carpet which has been installed in your home. Carpet cleaning included many of the things which the home owners must comply at the time of getting the things to be done for the home. In accordance to my perception carpet cleaning is considered to be more advantageous for the home owners because you are going to remove the dust and the allergic bacteria which has been accumulated in the carpet. Because we all know that fact that we are not going to clean the carpet which is installed in our home every day. In fact some times it’s been for days that we are not concentrating on the carpet cleaning.
For getting better knowledge about the importance and the benefits which you can get by heading the process of cleaning carpet, this article will help you to know better about the stuffs which are in benefit of at the time of getting done with the process of carpet cleaning.
Benefits of carpet cleaning
- Carpet cleaning is considered to be the important job for the home owners because it undertakes many things which are more beneficial to the home owners. The first benefit which you can be availed with is the elimination of trapped pollutants which has been stacked in your carpet. Because we all know that as we are not cleaning the carpet on a regular basis, so there are many of the possibilities of the dust getting attached to the carpet.
- For this thing there are many of the equipment available in the market which can help you to remove such pollutants. You can use the vacuum cleaner which can rise up all the dust which has been present in your carpet. Some of the chemicals are also availed in the market which kills all the bacteria which are present in the carpet. Carpet cleaning is the process which helps you to get the better of the carpet and helps in removing the dust which has been accumulated in the carpet.
- Carpet cleaning helps in removing the dust mites which has been accumulated on the carpet. These dust mites are so minutes that it can be easily inhaled in by you and this will lead to your damage and health issues. For this toxic gases are available in the market which has been specially made up for the matter of removing the dust particles from the carpet. You can also provide with hot air which will help you to kill all those dust which are present in your carpet.
- Not only these but there are many of the other things which can help you to remove such types of bacteria which are present in your carpet and will leave behind the neat and hygienic carpet which are meant for the home man d the members of it. Cleaning your carpet in such manner will help you to obtain and gain many benefits for your home as well as the members living in there.