Tin ceiling, yes I know it is considered to be having the oldest form of ceiling which you can install in your home. Tin ceiling is considered to be having old fashioned views but the trend has been set for the old fashioned things which are coming back and the home owners also love and liking it to be installed in their home. But now you can install the tin ceiling on your own too. You just need to follow some of the instructions which will help you to install the tin ceiling in your home. There are certain easy steps which if followed than you can install the tin ceiling on your won without hiring professional contractors for the matter of installing tin ceiling in your home.
This article will help you to know that which things will help you to install tin ceiling at your home. Certain things must be kept in mind at the time of installing tin ceiling at your home. Things like the materials which you will need must be kept ready, safety measures, instructions of the followers, etc are some of the things which the home owners must consider first before starting for installing tin ceiling at your home.
Installing tin ceiling at your home
- First and the foremost things which the home owners must comply with is to install the plywood on the top surface of the ceiling. This will work as the stagnant material for the tin which you are going to install in your ceiling. Now nail up all the tin which you want to install in your ceiling. It is more advisable to take safety measures before complying with the work of nailing the tin in your home ceiling.
- After hanging up the plywood in your ceiling, now it is time to decide with the center portion of the ceiling. You might be thinking that what is the need of deciding the center portion but this will help you to maintain the balance of the ceiling which you are going to install at your home.
- Before attaching the final tin ceiling to the top surface make the adjustment on the floor by laying sown all the things which you are going to install. This will make you more familiar to the installation process of tin on its exact place on the top surface of the home.
- Now it is time to hang the main panel on the top surface. After hanging up and attaching the entire panel on the surface, get it properly screwed and attached from the wood panel which you have already attached to the ceiling. Installing tin ceiling is considered to be very easy job which can be conducted by any home owners in their house.
- After complying with the attachment of tin ceiling, apply borders to the tin ceiling which provides grip to the ceiling which you have installed in your home. this borders will help the tin ceiling from not falling from the surface where it is installed and maintain the stagnancy of the installation.